Charitable Foundation «For my Ukraine» is a hub that brings together people, resources, ideas and opportunities to implement comprehensive national and international social projects in synergy.
and social responsibility
time of transformations and unity
This is our humanitarian front. This is the support of the least protected citizens of Ukraine and those who suffered from the full-scale military aggression of the Russian Federation.
- Before the war, he acted as a volunteer to save architectural monuments (social project "Balabukha's House" 1890).
- Volunteer of the Red Cross,
- Evacuation of more than 200 people from Irpin and Bucha
- Organization of distribution of humanitarian aid on the basis of Novus stores (1000 tons)
- Resettlement of evacuees from the nursing home from Dimitrovka (32 grandmothers),
- Organizing a humanitarian aid train in Kyiv (more than 10,000 people received assistance)
- From the 5th day of the full-scale war, he united restaurant chains and organized dinners for Red Cross Ukraine, the Ministry of Internal Affairs, the State Emergency Service, volunteers, centers for displaced persons, and centers for the elderly.
- From 15 lunches in the first days to 1200 portions daily. In total, during the period, he provided hot meals to more than 120,000 people, in the amount of more than UAH 9,000,000.
- Traveled over 6,000 km of occupied territories to issue humanitarian kits and medical supplies.
- Evacuated 120 domestic animals from the occupied territories of the Kyiv region.
- Provided fuel in moments of crisis to units of the Security Service of Ukraine, State Security Service, Border Guard Service of Ukraine, Marines, Airborne Forces and volunteers. In total, more than 15 tons of fuel.
co-owner of the pet care center
for animals "Dog City",
- Evacuation of more than 200 people from Irpin and Bucha.
- Traveled 4,000 km through the occupied cities, distributing humanitarian aid kits.
- Rescued more than 150 animals from the occupied territories.
deputy director for development
ANC pharmacy chains
- Since the beginning of the war, coordinates the delivery of medicines to Okhmatdet, the central military hospital, Kharkiv Hospital No.4.
- In two months, deliveries of humanitarian medicines worth over 1 million UAH were organized.
"FOR MY UKRAINE" FOUNDATION
We focus our skills, knowledge and experience on the development and implementation of complex projects with ambitious strategic goals and tactical objectives, organized processes
We met and bonded while volunteering at the Ukrainian Red Cross Society. But large institutions are sometimes too bureaucratic and inflexible, so it can take a long time from idea to implementation
This is how the idea of a fund that will work faster, more efficiently, more transparently, and will